- Remove as much concrete as possible from the chute
prior to pulling away from discharge point.
- Position the Envirochute at the
end of the chute and attach the 1'' discharge
hose and the 3/8'' air line to the unit. Ensure
the aggregate basket is in place.
- Wash the hopper and chutes into
the containment unit.
- Wash the coarse fraction retained,
remove basket and discard aggregate.
- Rinse residual fines into lower
half of the unit.
- Lift ball and open the air valve to
discharge slurry into the truck.
- Close the air valve and rinse system with
clean water. Repeat discharge procedure.
- Return and secure Envirochute and
hoses to truck for travel mode.